When can emergency contraceptive be used?
This contraception must be used as soon as possible, preferably within 12 hours and not later than 72 hours (3 days) after the unprotected sexual intercourse, particularly.
- If you have had a sexual intercourse whereas either yourself of your partner did not use a contraceptive method.
- If you have forgotten to take consective 3 contraceptive pills (in this case, read the information leaflet of your contraceptive pill).
- If your partner's condom has broken, slipped or been improperly remove, or if he has forgotten to use it.
- If you fear that your intruterine device has been expelled.
- If your vaginal diaphragm or your contraceptive can has moved or if you have removed it too easily.
- If you are afraid that the method of coitus interruptus has failed or if you have sexual intercourse during the period when you are supposed to be fertile while using the rhythm method.
- in the event of rape.
5 tabs pack: 300.00 MRP